Vending Machine Humper Vending Machine Humper

Not original.

Nothing was original because everything you animated was based on Code Monkeys. You even had the room drawn the same exact way. Not cool, not funny, not ORIGINAL.

mimic12455 responds:

Well duh.

Awesome Video Games - Ep4 Awesome Video Games - Ep4

Awesome!

Awesome Vanilla Ice poster! Believe it or not my sister had that same exact one back in the day. Hopefully she doesn't read this or she'll kill me. Funny videos like this good never gets old.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Vanilla Ice is AWESOME dude! Your sis has good taste!

DD : Advance DD : Advance

Hmmm

Uninspiring? I think not. Very cool.

Superb use of sprites.
Use of sound effects were on point.
Kinda left me for more at the end.

rebaz responds:

more, man, dont know, dunno if'
i'm going to make another DD
i hope for the sake of the Fans
LOL, awesome review
LATTA!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Nice

Yeah, very cool game. Even though this is another "Defend Your Castle" kind of game, it's still very fun and original. If you ever make a part "deux", you should include day and night cycling for added visuals and gameplay. Just a suggestion! Nice game.

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

Ultimate

Crazy idea put into a flash animation, pure genious. Loved it. Not a bad soundtrack you have in there either, it goes well with the theme of the game.

Nightmare Nightmare

Hmmm

Graphics are eye gauging. And the music sounds very familiar. Too familiar. From a program called Creative SBLive! Yeah, I have the same music files too. But I have to give you credit since you must have put some time into this.

Seventh-Metaljonus Seventh-Metaljonus

Aw shoot, it's game over now.

Metaljonus got a seven string. That's the equivalent of Poseidon having his trident. We're all doomed lol. Great stuff man. We want MORE.

Oh and just take a pic with your cellphone, you have a cellphone right? Most poeple do anyways.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude I got a cell but I wanna put some sexy pics up lawlz

Ensemble Of Souls Ensemble Of Souls

Fucking love this song.

What more is there to say? You guys own metal.

Into The Unknown-Mj Into The Unknown-Mj

Okay

You are the man. And like the others said, it is VERY hard to believe that you got your ass kicked, they had to be on acid. I heard this song on your soundclick page awhile ago and I was bummed because I couldn't download it. But now 2 years later you finally upload it on newgrounds. Now I gots me another song to add to my mp3 player. THANKS!

Oh and if you ever finish "The Risk" I can die a happy man.