Seventh-Metaljonus Seventh-Metaljonus

Aw shoot, it's game over now.

Metaljonus got a seven string. That's the equivalent of Poseidon having his trident. We're all doomed lol. Great stuff man. We want MORE.

Oh and just take a pic with your cellphone, you have a cellphone right? Most poeple do anyways.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude I got a cell but I wanna put some sexy pics up lawlz

Ensemble Of Souls Ensemble Of Souls

Fucking love this song.

What more is there to say? You guys own metal.

Into The Unknown-Mj Into The Unknown-Mj

Okay

You are the man. And like the others said, it is VERY hard to believe that you got your ass kicked, they had to be on acid. I heard this song on your soundclick page awhile ago and I was bummed because I couldn't download it. But now 2 years later you finally upload it on newgrounds. Now I gots me another song to add to my mp3 player. THANKS!

Oh and if you ever finish "The Risk" I can die a happy man.

In The Dixie Pit In The Dixie Pit

Awesome stuff

HOLY SHIT. That's one of the most impressive songs I've heard on newgrounds! The banjo works so well with the guitar it's like grits and gravy! Okay now I'm sounding a little hick-ish, but anyways, good job dude!

SWiTCH responds:

Awesome, thanks man.

The Field Of Memories The Field Of Memories

Great job

Awesome guitar piece. I especially liked the ambient strings playing in the background. I really dig this.

nal1200 responds:

Thanks! Yeah this is a song I had been writing for awhile. The chords are a bit strange, along with the time pattern, but it works out nicely.

Rough mix-Doomsday zone Rough mix-Doomsday zone

Woah.

I've been listening to your work, for quite some time now. All I can say is... keep doing what you are doing man. Hurry up and get a record deal so I can buy all of your CD's on the rack.

Human Error (4min28sec) Human Error (4min28sec)

Nice

I like your work man! Keep it up! This piece somehow reminds me of rugrats with that voice loop. And then towards the end I like how it almost sounds regae-ish. Cool stuff.

Plan A Plan A

Awesome!

All I can say is that it's awesome. Great stuff. :)